- Riches come willingly and in accumulating manner to anyone who will invest not less than one tenth of is income/returns on investment/earnings to create multiple source of income for his or her future and family.
- Riches labor wholeheartedly for the wise owner, who finds for it profitable employment to make it multiplying like the birds of the air.
- Riches will stick to the protection of the careful owner who invest it under the advice of men wise in its handling i.e. a careful owner will not take advice from family members, friends, and unskilled investors to increase riches.
- Riches slips away from the person who invest it in business which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those trained in its keep.
- Riches run from the person who would force it to impossible earnings or who follow the attractive advice of scammers, tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience desires in investment.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
MAXIMIZING THE LAWS OF RICHES
Labels: Inspirational Tips