· All Programs: This is a link that shows all the companies that are into HYIP programs.
· Best Programs: This is a page that shows the ascending rating of the HYIP best programs. It does not mean there is 100% guarantee on the company/program for payment.
· New Programs: This is the list of the new comers coming into the HYIP programs i.e. newly established firms coming into the market. It is advisable for you to be very careful before you invest in this program.
· Add Program: These are lists of programmers who have interest to form the program.
· Black List: This is the combination list showing all the HYIP programs that do not pay or have closed paying their investors in the market. It is advisable you do not mistakenly invest your money in these programs.
· Statistics: This shows the rating, analysis of the programs.
· Help: This is helpful/useful for assistance from the site/program itself.
· Links: These are pages that link other sites to the site.
· Contact us: It is the page that displays how you can locate or contact of the organization.
· Type/Category: It talks about the investment portfolio i.e. HYIP.
· Since: It talks about the date when the organization came into the business e.g. March 31, 2010.
· Minimum Deposit: Talks about the least amount you can invest with e.g. $10.
· Maximum Deposit: Talks about the highest amount you can invest with e.g. $5,000.
· Referral Bonus: It talks about how much you will receive as bonus on anybody you bring to invest in the form e.g. 5%.
· Payment Ratio/Statistics: It is the total ratio or amount that is paid out to all the investors’ everyday e.g. 5%.
· Life Time: It talks about the working days of the firm e.g. 5 days.
· Program Details: It talks about more information about the firm investing in HYIP i.e. what they trade the money with, what they sell or produce, contacts, procedure for registration, etc.
· Status: It is about whether or not the HYIP firm is paying. When you see paying, it means they are paying. When you see waiting, it means they are out of the business for now. When you see not paying or problem, it means they are out of the program.
· Plan/Payouts: It is about the amount paid daily, weekly or monthly (depending on the arrangement) and how many days for business e.g. 1% daily for 60 days i.e. the firm will be paying 1% everyday for the number of time which is the working days in a week and after the 60 days your initial capital/principal will be returned, which puts your investment to an end.
· Payment Processor/Money System: It states the online account used for payment by the firm e.g. libertyreserve, e-gold, e-bullion,alertpay, etc.