The key to organic search traffic is good search engine optimization which you can achieve by having your posts submitted to search engines and also optimizing your post using search engine optimization tips.
merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools. Webmasters should now be using the Bing Webmaster Tools
to ensure that their websites continue to get high quality organic search traffic from Bing
The goal of Yahoo! Search is to discover and index all of the content available on the web to provide the best possible search experience to users.
Some Basic Benefits of Webmaster Tools are:
1. It drives more visitors to your site or blog using Bing data on search queries, crawling and search traffic.
2. See your site as Bing does View crawl activity, index coverage, traffic stats, and more.
3. Optimize for search Research which keywords are driving traffic to your site.
4. Share site information with Bing Upload sitemaps, control our crawler, block URLs and tell us how to interact with your site.
5. Who is linking to you? See a comprehensive view of sites, with anchor text, that are linking to your site.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Open a Webmaster Tools account. If you already have a Windows Live ID, you can simply sign in with it.
2. Validate your website. There are three options for you to choose from in order to validate.
3. Create and upload your sitemap(s).
4. Create a search
In summary, Yahoo! and Bing is now one and you don't have to do different submissions to the two sites to get your post indexed. It saves you more time and effort, and the good part is that you'll still get the same result you get when you were doing separate submissions.
I hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Like and Send buttons. You can also subscribe to our blog for more tips and information to be delivered into your inbox or simply ask any question by using the comment box below.
Subscribe and never miss any future post through this link. Once the email address is submitted, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail containing a confirmation link. Continue by verifying your e-mail by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, and you will never miss any future articles again.